Homeschooling during Covid19 week four - creative activities
It may be the 'Easter Holidays', but we are here to help those of you who need entertainment for the smaller people in your lives!
1) Nothing beats a good bit of colouring in. How about this doing this #ThankYouNHS picture made by Sir Michael Craig-Martin? https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/MxHKChgvM08r1fS410jqV/colour-your-own-thank-you-to-nhs-staff
1) Check out the Sadlers Wells family dance classes on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAC0ZTI5pkuzlbdGtV_-bimq6JL5ArVit
1) If you're #homeschooling today, why not introduce your kids to a classic film on @BFI player? https://player.bfi.org.uk/free
2) Check out the ChildNet film-making competition: https://www.childnet.com/resources/film-competition/2020
1) We love this book illustrated by Alex Scheffler explaining Coronavirus to kids: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fvBMJ7Eg1xTc9fn5Mh6LnAtO195Cuk2o/view
2) Don't miss the chance to join in with Seven Stories Museum's #kidsbooksinquarantine - this is a great activity for kids and big kids alike to recreate a favourite children's book cover! (Head over to Twitter for some examples...)
Is there a home-schooling activity that you've particularly enjoyed and would like us to share? Send it over to email@example.com for next week's round up!