Home-schooling during Covid19 week five - creative activities
Are you back to school with the kids this week? Here are our top five creative resources to keep their imaginations alive during homeschooling!
- Check out Starcatchers' Wee Inspirations for some fun, low-pressure art as part of your at-home curriculum: https://www.starcatchers.org.uk/wee-inspirations/
- Using Google Arts and Culture, you and your kids can explore museum artefacts around the world from the comfort of your living room! https://artsandculture.google.com/
- Why not take the family to a concert one evening played by the Berlin Philharmonic? Their award-winning digital concert hall is currently FREE for everyone! We recommend this family 'Toy-Box' to get you hooked: https://www.digitalconcerthall.com/en/concert/22626
- Check out this FANTASTIC blog about keeping creative at home - we particularly liked the page 10 challenge: https://www.anewdirection.org.uk/blog/keeping-creative-at-home-rediscover-your-home-as-a-creative-space
- Every morning at 10am you can get moving with the Circus Central free Wake Up and Warm Up class: https://www.circuscentral.co.uk/classes/wake-up-and-warm-up-20200322-195309
Have you got a favourite Stay at Home creative activity that we haven't shared yet? Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know all about it!
If you're enjoying this content, please consider donating to our Crowdfunder. All funds raised will be distributed to children's arts organisations and freelancers to help mitigate the financial damage done by Covid19: https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/the-childrens-arts-covid-19-hardship-fund