The future of working in schools
An exploration of what school visits will look like in September 2020.
- Holly Barradell – Head of Faculty for Expressive Arts at Skinners' Kent Academy and Founder of Open
- Timm Dadds – Deputy Head at Cwmrhydyceirw Primary School, Swansea.
- Elaine Grant – Head of Access Programmes at Mousetrap Theatre Projects.
Embedding Diversity into your practice
A discussion on how organisations can work equally and accessibly.
- Ellie Griffiths – Artistic Director, Oily Cart.
- Phoebe Kemp – actor and Chair of Equity Deaf and Disabled Committee.
- Lily Ash Sakula – trans non-binary artist, animator and educator.
- Emmerson Sutton – Youth Independent Advisory Group Member, Advisor to the Young Mayor of
Developing your online outreach
A session for ACA Members giving them advice on how to deliver their work online, and how to make it accessible.
- Matthew Crowfoot – Accessibility Consultant, ACA Critical Friend.
- Samantha Giblin – Artistic Director, Little Actor’s Theatre Company.
- Michael Judge – Associate Director, NIE Theatre.
Gender and sexuality: working with children
A session exploring how to make a space inclusive for all gender-identities and sexualities.
- Amie Taylor, author of the Big Book of LGBTQ+ Activities